What would Fall be without the warm, spicy aroma of pumpkin bread cooking in the oven? Boring, that’s what! So, to keep Fall from being boring, I did a little baking over the weekend – Pumpkin Spice Bread – to be exact.
This is my go-to recipe when I’m craving the organic, spicy, sweet flavors of the season. It bakes up nicely, with a crusty outside and a soft, moist inside. It’s great as-is, or for more intensity, add chocolate chips, pecans, or walnuts.
Now go bake some! You’re welcome.
Pumpkin Spice Bread
A moist and delicious spiced pumpkin bread.
- 1 ½ cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour two 9x5 inch loaf pans. In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs. Add pumpkin and mix well. Into another large bowl, sift flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir in pumpkin mixture alternately with water, beating well after each addition. Mix in chocolate chips or nuts, if desired.
- Divide batter equally between prepared pans. Bake 60 – 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Home Remedies http://homeremediesrx.com/
Cedar Hill Farmhouse , Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm , Brepurposed, Burlap and Babies, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia , Cozy Little House, Setting For Four, Happy House and Home, Love Grows Wild, Beyond The Picket Fence, The Simple Life Of A Firewife, A Night Owl, A Pinch Of Joy, Keeping It Simple, Huckleberry Love
A Stroll Thru Life, Just A Girl And Her Blog, Home Stories A to Z, Tiny Sidekick, Tip Junkie,The Sits Girls, House On The Way, Hope Studios,
Savvy Southern Style , The Turquoise Home , The Real Housewives of Riverton, Someday Crafts, Crafty Allie, Cherished Bliss, Snap Creativity, The Blissful Bee, Family Home and Life, The Thrifty Home, Made In A Day, Seven Alive, Live Laugh Rowe
Liz Marie Blog, City Farmhouse , Sweet Haute, Chic California, The Pin Junkie , A Delightsome Life , Craftberry Bush, Joy In Our Home, Glitter Glue and Paint, A Glimpse Inside, Too Much Time On My Hands, Posed Perfection, The Pin Junkie, From My Front Porch To Yours, Table + Hearth
The Shabby Nest, My Romantic Home , French Country Cottage , The Girl Creative, The 36th Avenue, Lolly Jane, I’m Not A Trophy Wife , The Charm of Home, I Heart Naptime, The Cottage Market
Six Sisters Stuff, Be Different Act Normal , Reasons To Skip The Housework, Funky Junk, It’s Overflowing, A Little Clairification, The Girl Creative, Reasons To Skip The Housework
Thoughts From Alice, View From The Fridge, Under The Table, Delineate Your Dwelling, The DIY Showoff