Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa brought you everything you asked for! It was so nice to spend time with my family and friends, celebrating together and reflecting on the true meaning of the season. It’s also nice to think back on 2014, all of the blessings, things hoped for, things gained, and lessons learned. I’ll be sad to say goodbye to 2014, but excited for the surprises the New Year will bring. With that in mind, I joined forces with some of my blogging buddies to bring you some delicious New Years Eve appetizer recipes, in case you plan on ringing in the New Year in a big way! My contribution is my Stuffed Mushrooms with Cream Cheese and Sausage recipe. These are always a party favorite and disappear quickly, so make sure to grab a few before you serve them to your guests!
There’s a recipe for everyone here, so make sure to visit my friends for more mouth-watering appetizer ideas for your next party.
Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese And Sausage
A restaurant - worthy appetizer stuffed with cream cheese, garlic, parmesan-romano cheese, and sausage.
- 24 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan-romano cheese
- 1/4 cup dried Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Rinse mushrooms, then dry with a paper towel. Break off stems, then chop into extremely fine pieces, discarding tough end of stems.
- Cook sausage, breaking into small crumbles. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to cool. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the pan. Heat pan to medium high and add mushroom stems and onion. Fry until the moisture has disappeared, then add the garlic. Cook for one minute, making sure that the garlic doesn't burn. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
- When mushroom mixture is no longer hot, stir in the cream cheese, sausage, parmesan-romano cheeses, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and bread crumbs. Dip each mushroom cap in melted butter, then fill cap with sausage - cream cheese mixture. Arrange filled mushrooms on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until sausage - cream cheese mixture is slightly browned.
- Parmesan cheese can be substituted for parmesan-romano cheese.
Home Remedies http://homeremediesrx.com/
1- Snowman Cheese Ball
2- Sausage & Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
3- Teriyaki Shrimp, Steak & Chicken Kabobs
4- Pimento Cheese
5- Cranberry Salsa
6- Pomegranate Pork Belly Crostini
7- Salami, Horseradish & Cheese Hors D’Oeuvre
8- Basil & Olive Oil Caprese Bites
9- Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Ball
10- Hot Cheesy Spinach & Red Pepper Artichoke Dip
11- Crockpot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Enjoy; and have a very Happy New Year!
Cedar Hill Farmhouse , Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm , Brepurposed, Burlap and Babies, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia , Cozy Little House, Setting For Four, Happy House and Home, Love Grows Wild, Beyond The Picket Fence, The Simple Life Of A Firewife, A Night Owl, A Pinch Of Joy, Keeping It Simple, Huckleberry Love
A Stroll Thru Life, Just A Girl And Her Blog, Home Stories A to Z, Tiny Sidekick, Tip Junkie,The Sits Girls, House On The Way, Hope Studios,
Savvy Southern Style , The Turquoise Home , The Real Housewives of Riverton, Someday Crafts, Crafty Allie, Cherished Bliss, Snap Creativity, The Blissful Bee, Family Home and Life, The Thrifty Home, Made In A Day, Seven Alive, Live Laugh Rowe
Liz Marie Blog, City Farmhouse , Sweet Haute, Chic California, The Pin Junkie , A Delightsome Life , Craftberry Bush, Joy In Our Home, Glitter Glue and Paint, A Glimpse Inside, Too Much Time On My Hands, Posed Perfection, The Pin Junkie, From My Front Porch To Yours, Table + Hearth
The Shabby Nest, My Romantic Home , French Country Cottage , The Girl Creative, The 36th Avenue, Lolly Jane, I’m Not A Trophy Wife , The Charm of Home, I Heart Naptime, The Cottage Market
Six Sisters Stuff, Be Different Act Normal , Reasons To Skip The Housework, Funky Junk, It’s Overflowing, A Little Clairification, The Girl Creative, Reasons To Skip The Housework
Thoughts From Alice, View From The Fridge, Under The Table, Delineate Your Dwelling, The DIY Showoff