Welcome back to Talented Tuesday #40! I just wanted to start out by saying goodbye to Sydney from Tastefully Frugal. She has moved on to some new opportunities, but it was so nice to have here as a co-host for the last (almost) year! She’ll be missed, to say the least!
Now let’s get this party started – I’m so excited to see what fun projects you’ve all been up to!Here’s a little peek at what my co-hostesses and I have been working on:
Bookshelf Styling - 5 Easy Tips
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
25 Reasons Why We Call Lavender Essential Oil The Swiss Army Knife Of Essential Oils
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Alice In Wonderland Wildflower T-Shirt
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Mango Coconut Smoothie
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Healthy Teething & Tiny Teethers Review
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Savory Chicken Breasts With Garlic-Thyme Sauce from Not To Diet But To Live. Make sure you stop by, if you haven’t already!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Summer Entry from Gates of Crystal - Can you believe her husband made this console table? And that styling – perfection!
And here’s another amazing hubby-made table from Kendra at Joy In Our Home. Head over and check out how she painted it using her Whitewashed Country Chic Paint!
And how yummy do these Healthy Cinnamon Apple Chips look? Head over to Cook.Craft.Love. and grab the recipe – and make sure you say hi to Meaghan!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!