Welcome back to Talented Tuesday #41! I know it’s a little bit early to be thinking about Fall, but I can’t stop thinking about Fall! Maybe because my kiddo went back to school so early this year, and its soooooo blazing hot here right now, my mind is ready for the cool, crisp days that are just around the corner…. (they’ll be here before you know it)!
But enough daydreaming, let’s get this party started! I’m so excited to see what fun projects you’ve all been up to!Here’s a little peek at what my co-hostesses and I have been working on:
DIY Faux Metal Sphere
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Surviving Back To School With Young Living Essential Oils
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
How To Fold A Washcloth Train
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Quilt As You Go Table Runner
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Wine Bottle Upcycle
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Pool Rack Upgrade and July Create and Share Challenge from Uncookiecutter! Make sure to stop by and see how April added some awesome to her pool rack!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Two Tone Painted Card Catalog from Dandelion Patina
I’m a sucker for card catalogs, and Michelle performed the most amazing makeover on this beauty!
Ikea’s Rast Nightstand Hack from Amanda at The Tale of an Ugly House
I love when plain-jane furniture goes from boring to WOW! with a little creativity and some elbow grease!
And how yummy does this Almond Poppy Seed Bundt Cake look? Head over to Olives-N-Okra and grab the recipe!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!