Welcome back to Talented Tuesday #43! Back-to-school time is officially here! My youngest started back almost a month ago, but my oldest just started her classes at ASU last week! It’s always such a bitter-sweet time of year for us; we’re never quite ready for summer to be over. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful break, making memories and enjoying time with your loved ones!
I’m excited to see what fun projects you all have been up to, but first, lets take a peek at what my co-hostesses and I have been working on:
Caramel Apple Cider
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Wire Spool Outdoor Table + HomeRight Finish Max Sprayer Giveaway!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Hot Pad Of The Month – August Bluebird
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
How To Swaddle Your Baby
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Adding Personalized Prints + A Giveaway!
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Rustic Hay Bale Lounger from Michelle at Dandelion Patina! Doesn’t this put you in the mood for fall? Make sure to check out Michelle’s post to see how you can make your own lounger.
And three of my favorite features this week are :
I love map art and Paige Rose at The Quaint Sanctuary made this DIY Map Art for just $10! Stop by and see how she did it!!
Meegan has some great tips for Creating A Statement Piece, (something I struggle with); stop by What Meegan Makes and check out her gorgeous displays!
I can’t wait to bake these 20 Minute Crescent Cinnamon Rolls from Leanne at Urban Girl Bakes! They look delicious!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!