Welcome back to Talented Tuesday #46! The morning air is beginning to get that “crispness” that signals the arrival of fall! Football season has started, pumpkin spice coffee is back at my favorite coffee shop, and it’s time for all things pumpkin! I’m not alone in looking forward to fall, am I? I enjoyed each and every one of your projects last week, and I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week; but first, lets see what my co-hostesses have been working on:
Quick and Easy DIY Cup Cozy
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
DIY Chrome Owl Bookends
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Dry Shampoo for Itchy and Stinky Dogs
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Soufeel Charm Bracelet Review and GIVEAWAY
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Flying with Toddlers: Five Tips to Survive the Trip
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Last week’s most clicked on link was Decluttering To Change My Life: A Journey To Sparkling Joy from Kristi at Making It In The Mountains! Congratulations Kristi!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Early Fall Porch Bench Makeover And A Sneak Peek from Paige Rose at The Quaint Sanctuary
How To Make Realistic DIY Berry Branches from Jamie at Anderson + Grant
Too Early for Pumpkin Spiced Muffins? from Hannah at Eat Drink & Save Money
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!