Welcome back to Talented Tuesday #45! Fall is almost here and I can hardly wait until it cools down enough to break out the sweaters and boots! I hope you all have been enjoying the last few weeks of summer! I’ve had some pretty big things in the works lately, so I haven’t had much time to complete my own household projects, but I’m excited to see what fun things you all have been up to! First, lets take a peek at what my co-hostesses have been doing:
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Felted Faux Succulents
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Tree Stump Side Table
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Hot Pad Of The Month- February Mug
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Nutty Coconut Ball Cookies
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Last week’s most clicked on link was How To Organize Any Space For Free from Emily at Queen of the Wilson Household! Congratulations Emily!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Coco-nutty Sweater Acorns from Michelle at Dandelion Patina
Eight Ways To Bring Coastal Style To Your Home from Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home
Chicken Pita Bread Sandwich from Keil at Munchkintime
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!