Welcome to another Talented Tuesday! I’m so glad that you stopped by! Once a week I get together with four other bloggers to share and highlight YOUR amazing projects! I can’t wait to see the projects that you’ve been working on over the past week, but first, lets see what my co-hostesses and I have been working on:
Fall Home Tour
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Knotty Bun Tutorial
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Pumpkin Hot Pad
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Glittered White Pumpkins
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was How To Make Cheap Artwork With Scrapbooking Paper at 2 Bees In a Pod! Congratulations Ladies!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Happy Fall Pumpkin Door Hanger at Where The Smiles Have Been. Seriously, could this project be any cuter?
Floating Girl Inspired Chest of Drawers from Anastasia Vintage! You won’t believe what this piece used to look like!
Setting the Table for Fall by Graceful Order. Make sure to stop by for some great tips, and some gorgeous fall eye candy!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!
You may also like this post:
An InLinkz Link-up