Welcome to another Talented Tuesday! I’m so glad that you stopped by! Once a week I get together with four other bloggers to share and highlight YOUR amazing projects! I can’t wait to see the projects that you’ve been working on over the past week, but first, lets see what my co-hostesses and I have been working on:
Fall Home Tour
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
How To Make Your Photo Appear Next To Your Comments, Anywhere!
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
First Look Mask and Coffee Cup Sleeve
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
DIY Copper Pipe Fall Wreath
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Free “What Doesn’t Kill Me” Printable + Raise Awareness on Mesothelioma Day
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Crockpot Baked Apples from Sydney at Tastefully Frugal. Congratulations Sydney!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
The Story of Greatness: A Vintage Desk Makeover from Kristi at Making it in the Mountains.
Burlap and Lace Tablecloth Wreath from Michelle at Dandelion Patina.
When Summer Meets Fall: A Delicious Treat from Sydney at Tastefully Frugal.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!