Welcome to another Talented Tuesday! I’m so glad that you stopped by! Once a week I get together with four other bloggers to share and highlight YOUR amazing projects! I can’t wait to see the projects that you’ve been working on over the past week, but first, lets see what my co-hostesses and I have been working on:
Quick and Easy DIY Halloween Banner Tutorial
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
The Big E. A Must See Experience
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Craft Show Tracking Sheet
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Printable Word Art Fall Banner
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Healthy Spiced Latte
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Farmer’s Market In The Fall from Paige at A Junkchick Life. Congratulations Paige!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
DIY Fall Wreath from Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home. So pretty, Roxanne!
A Simple Fall Porch from Karen at Karen’s Up On The Hill. I just want to hang out here, sipping my pumpkin spice latte!
Apple Pie Filling from Jessy at The Life Jolie. Doesn’t this look delicious? I can’t wait to try it!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!