Hi friends! Thank you so much for coming back and linking up to the Talented Tuesday Link Party! It’s so nice to have you here! I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween, and that you collected enough yummy candy to get you through until Christmas. Life has been busy for my little family as the holiday season approaches. My hubby has been traveling for work, my kiddos are busy with school, and I’m putting the finishing touches on my online shop in preparation for the Grand Opening on the 6th! I can’t even tell you how excited I am!
You linked up some pretty incredible posts and projects last week; I’m always so amazed at your creativity! Now let’s see what my co-hostesses have been up to, and get this party started!
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Groovy 70′s Fonts
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Handmade at Amazon Aftcra and Craft Shows
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
DIY Painted Stencil Wall
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Glittered White Pumpkins
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Chocolate Upside Down Cake from Jenn at Jenn’s Random Scraps.
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Let’s Have Lunch in the Hayloft from Dawna at That Country Place. Is it too late to RSVP?
Super Easy Mini Pumpkin Scones from Keil at Munchkin Time. Super easy, and delicious? Count me in! I can’t wait to try this recipe!
How amazing is this Pottery Barn Inspired Dresser – Ikea Rast Hack - from Stacy and Eric at Anastasia Vintage? Make sure to stop by for the full details!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!