Hi friends! Welcome back for another week of the Talented Tuesday Link Party! I’m so glad you’re here! From the looks of last week’s link ups, all of you are in full-on holiday mode! Well guess what? Me too! I finally got my home decorated, and I’m ready to welcome holiday guests, and also to participate in a holiday home tour on Wednesday with some fantastic blogger buddies! Lets take a peek at what my lovely co-hosts have been up to:
A Cozy Farmhouse Entryway – Home for Christmas!
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
This Christmas Free Printable
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Fabric Rudolph Head
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Stenciled Christmas Pillow
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
Anti-Wrinkle Face Serum and Natural Moisturizer with Essential Oils
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Repurposed Deer Advent Calendar from Katrin at Kreativ K. Who knew up-cycling could be so cute? Head over to Katrin’s blog to see the full before and after!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
How To Make Your Own Farmhouse Style Christmas Stockings from Kristi at Making it in the Mountains. This is a great, inexpensive DIY project, perfect for the holiday season!
How to Make a No Sew Deer Head Pillow with Glue and Stencil from Sherry at Savvy Apron. Head over to see how Sherry made this gorgeous pillow using just a few items.
I’ve never even heard of Pomegranate Ice Cream, but you better believe I’ll be making this recipe from Chellie at Art From My Table! Make sure to stop by and grab the recipe!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!