Hi friends! Welcome back to the Talented Tuesday Link Party, 2016! I’m so glad you’re here!I hope you all enjoyed your holiday(s), and that you’re heading into the New Year feeling refreshed and optimistic. It was nice taking a little blog break to spend time with my family, but I’m definitely ready to get back to DIY and home projects; and of course, blogging about it all. AND, I can’t wait to see what all of YOU have been up to; but first, lets see what my co-hostesses have been working on:
Top 10 Posts of 2015
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
9 Parties in 9 Weeks
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Phone Charging Mat with Cord Loop
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Create with Me! [I Need Your Vote]
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin’ | Google+
A New Years Resolution You Can Actually Keep
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Living Room Changes from Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home. Head over to Roxanne’s blog for the full room tour and details!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Christmas Family Room from Lynda at Gates of Crystal. I love Lynda’s rustic-yet-refined decor; absolutely stunning!
I love this FREE Deck the Walls Printable from Laura Kate at Lady and Laura Kate. Make sure to stop by and download your copy so you’ll be ready next Christmas!
And how about these Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites from Chellie at Art From My Table? Seriously, these look delicious! You can find the recipe on Chellie’s blog.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!