Welcome back to the Talented Tuesday Link Party #63! I’m so glad that you stopped by! Once a week I get together with three other bloggers to share and highlight YOUR amazing projects! I loved looking through all your link-ups last week, your posts and projects really put me in the creative mood!
Let’s get onto the party so we can check out YOUR amazing talents; but first, let’s take a peek at what my co-hostesses have been working on…
DIY Mason Jar Herb Garden
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Peanut Butter and Jelly Braid
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Pink Elephant Baby Shower
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Essential Oils for a Clean and Healthy Home – Book Review
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Make Up Vanity Makeover from Erica at Designing Vibes. You won’t believe what this space looked like before! Make sure you head over to see how Erica completely transformed this space!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
House Bookshelf from our former co-hostess, Lindi at Love Create Celebrate. There’s so much to love about this project! Head over to see how Lindi DIY’d this awesome bookshelf for her sweet little girl!
Adding a Plank Top to an Ikea Dresser from Karen at Karen’s Up on the Hill. I think we’ve all owned a piece of ho-hum Ikea furniture at one point in our lives; check out how Karen turned this piece into a show-stopper!
DIY Popcorn Bags (National Popcorn Day) from Antonella at White House Crafts. What a beautiful, inexpensive way to celebrate National Popcorn Day!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!