Hi friends! Welcome back to the Talented Tuesday Link Party #67! I’m so glad you’re here! How is it that we’re already at the end of February? Seriously, where has this year gone? I know you all have been busy creating, last week’s link party was proof of that! I can’t wait to see what’s new this week, but first let’s take a quick peek at what my co-hostesses have been working on…
Friday Favorites – Flowers
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Vs. Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint – A Comparison
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Western Party Showdown
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Our Wedding Is Not A Pinterest Wedding – And Yours Isn’t Either
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was How To Clean An Iron from Pili at My Sweet Things. If this is something you’ve always wondered how to do (like me!), make sure you head over to find out how!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
DIY Concrete Vases [from tin cans] from Lindi at Love Create Celebrate. This is such a fun project, I can’t wait to make some of my very own!
The Evolution of the Breakfast Area from Coco at The Crowned Goat. I just love a good room transformation, and this one doesn’t disappoint!
No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecake from Sugar Spice and Family Life. Um, yes, please! Head over and grab this yummy recipe!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!