Welcome back to the Talented Tuesday Link Party #64! I’m so glad that you stopped by! Once a week I get together with three other bloggers to share and highlight YOUR amazing projects! I loved looking through all your link-ups last week, so many great projects and posts for inspiration!
Let’s get onto the party so we can check out YOUR amazing talents; but first, let’s take a peek at what my co-hostesses have been working on…
Creamy Dark Chocolate Frosting
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Shakespeare Valentines Printable
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Gluten Free Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Essential Oils for Men – Homemade Shaving Cream and Beard Oil
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was January Organization from Joy at A Vintage Green. Joy has been busy organizing her space, if you’re doing the same, make sure you head over for some great organizing ideas!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Cottage Updates and Our Pine Plank Floors from Mimi at Mimi’s Vintage Charm. Mimi has been busy with projects over at her cottage, and these floors are her latest! Aren’t they gorgeous?
DIY Valentine’s Inspired Baking Tin Signs from Katrin at Kreativ K. Such an easy, inexpensive project that looks like a million bucks!
Chocolate and Caramel Oat Bars from Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home. You had me at chocolate, Roxanne! Make sure you head over for her yummy recipe!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!