I’m so glad you’re all back for another round of Talented Tuesdays! You guys are so amazing! Last week we had some really great link-ups – thank you all for spreading the word and helping this little party continue to grow! It’s been so much fun seeing what you all have been up to, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your amazing and inspiring projects this week, too!
Let’s get onto the party so we can check out YOUR amazing talents; but first, let’s take a peek at what my co-hostesses have been working on…
Simple Spring Entryway
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Tissue Paper Heart Wreath Tutorial
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Fabric Daffodils – Three Ways
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
How To Hand A Quilt with No Strings or Nails Showing
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was Popcorn/Pretzels/M&M’s/Marshmallow Cake from Liz at Howling at the Moon. If you haven’t already stopped by for the recipe, make sure you head over!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
Pottery Barn Inspiration from Paige at Junkchick Life. Those lamps in the photo? Yeah, they didn’t used to look like that. I think you’ll be as amazed as I am; head over and see the complete transformation!
Kids Valentine Bow Tie from Five Little Chefs. I wish my kids were small again; these would be so fun to bring to a classroom party!
How to DIY a Cupcake Bouquet from Crafts ‘N Coffee. Who wouldn’t want to receive this gorgeous Valentine?
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!