Good Morning and welcome to the Talented Tuesday Link Party! I’m so glad you choose to join us here each week, sharing your amazing posts and projects! I hope you enjoyed your three day weekend, and were able to spend Valentines Day with the ones you love! There were some really great Valentines Day projects shared last week, so even though V- Day has come and gone, I’ll be sharing some of those in my features today.
But first, let’s check out what my co-hostesses have been working on…
Quick and Easy DIY Cup Cozy
Amy from Home Remedies
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Elephant Baby Shower Guest Book Printable
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
Hot Pad of the Month – February Sweethearts Tree
Staci from Crafty Staci
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+
When Homemade Products Just Don’t Work
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Google+
Last week’s most clicked on link was 9 Heart Sewing Projects from Behind the Seams Sewing. There are some seriously cute projects listed in this post, make sure you head over to see for yourself!
And three of my favorite features this week are :
3D Valentine Shadowbox from Pam at Leaves and Stitches. This is such a fun Valentines Day project, I can’t wait to make my own for next Valentines Day!
Valentines Day DIY Gift Ideas from Ilka at Ilka’s Blog. So many great project ideas to save for next year!
Wine Hot Cocoa from Chelsea at Reviews, Chews and How-To’s. Um, yes, please! Head over to Chelsea’s blog for the yummy recipe!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!